Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Dt inspiration x3 from Caz

Hi,
Caz here with you today to share some DT inspiration with you. Creating with some of the new scraplets deb creates is such a joy. Here are some layouts I created for you using some of the very versatile scraplets deb has created over the past few months.
 First cab off the rank is a girly layout without being to tizzy. I was going through withdrawals I felt like I had not used flowers in forever. I had to stay natural to fit with the photo so could not go super crazy but I feel a little better now that I have finally used some flowers. They are definitely my weakness.
 And some close ups.

 Using the following scraplets:

Next a totally different style:
 Some close ups of the detail

 Using the following scraplets:

Next layout uses the title "A moment captured"
 Some more close ups

Using the following scraplets:
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by I hope I have inspired you a little. Don't forget to check out our monthly challenge to see what you can do to be in the running to win a fabulous prize pack of scraplets and a guest DT spot. Till next time, Happy crafting
Caz x
 

No comments:

Post a Comment