Wednesday, June 11, 2014

hello...

Can't believe what lovely weather we are having here in Tumut.
Normally it is freezing with frosts and coldness...
I am still going to work in a T-Shirt which is so unusual for me.. LOL


Today I would like to share a layout that I created for Scrapbook Savvy.


I have used this scraplet:


Here is a close up:


This layout was created for Purple Pumpkins Monthly Sketch


I have used these corner borders:


I love to use the chipboard raw a lot of the time, mixed in with a bit of doodling around the edges.

Here is a close up:


And my last creation is for the sketch at STUCK.


I have used these Cogs:


Here is a couple of close ups:


Again I have left the chipboard raw.

Well I hope you have enjoyed looking at a few of my creations.

I do hope you can all join in this month with our challenge.

Bye



No comments:

Post a Comment