Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Butterfly scribble frame and beautiful-word page

Hi it is Petra here and I am going to show you a page I made for a  joint venture between The Studio Challenges and Stuck?! Sketches
I loooove the sketch and the color palett suits me perfectly. This is my page:


I made the background using lots of gesso, masks, stamps and mists.


I decorated with butterflies, flowers and pearls.


I used some A2Z Scraplet chipboards; a Butterfly Scribble Frame and a Beautiful-word which I painted with gesso, then with distress ink and finally I outlined with a black pen. 


This is the sketch from Stuck?! Sketches and color palett from The Studio Challenges. 





Supply: Heidi Swapp Dreamy collection, Masks and butterflies from Prima, Flowers and pears from YouDo, Chipboard from A2Z Scraplets, Mists from Tattered Angels, Gesso from Liquitex, stamps from KaiserCraft. 

A2Z Scraplets used:




Butterfly Scribble Frames Set of 3 Frame



No comments:

Post a Comment