Thursday, July 3, 2014

Caz here with some DT Inspiration

Hi fellow Crafters
I am back today to share with you a couple of pages I have made using some lovely scraplets. The first is using the lovely title "The eyes are the windows to our soul"

 With the Love polaroid frame I just misted the outer part of the frame and added some texture paste to the hearts to give it a slight grungy look.
 Some close ups of the scraplets so you can see a bit of the detail
I used the following products:
 
Next we have a page using the title "Always be you"
I just misted the Always be and left the You raw and doodled around it.
 



Using the following products: 
http://www.a2zscraplets.com.au/chevron_poloroid_frame.html
 
 
 

 
I hope you have been inspired a little. Till next time
Happy Crafting
 

No comments:

Post a Comment