Thursday, August 7, 2014

Hello

Well it has been rather cold here in Tumut of a morning but we warm up a bit during the day..LOL.
My 3 girls have been off and on like a light switch with colds.
So over winter....bring on spring...my fav season.

Today I would like to show you a couple of layouts.

Both layouts are "just because" layouts. I don't do these often enough.


This piece of chipboard is new for this months release.

I have inked the piece of chipboard first and then used Kindy GLITz over the top.

Here are a few close ups:



This layout is of my daughter Bridget. She attends RDA and loves riding horses.


I have used these chipboard pieces:


I inked them first and then used metallic rubons to add a rustic look.

Here is a close up:


Hope everyone is having some time out to do some scrapping like me in between family life and work.

Have you checked out the new challenge for August. I love sketches. Hope to do my DT sample in the next few days.

Bye for now


No comments:

Post a Comment