Sunday, August 10, 2014

Love Always

Hello, Deb with you on the blog today. 

I've been looking back at some of my 'older' photos and reminiscing a little. The page I decided to share today is of my last child. Wow, where has that time gone? My eldest is 30 and my youngest 15, no wonder I feel like I've been a mum for a while!



I was really happy with the way this page turned out, especially the Scraplets. I played around with gesso and paint to get some subtle texture and a soft pearly pink finish.


I sponged the gesso on, let it dry then gave it a coat of light pink paint. Once that had dried I then dabbed a pearl paint over that. The finish is so soft and pretty.


I used the Love Always and Fancy Butterfly chipboards on this page. 

Until next time
Happy Scrapping
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment