Sunday, August 17, 2014

Travel photos

Hi, Deb back with you again with a few more holiday photos. 

I am constantly amazed by what I see in our travels around the world. Handcrafts always attract my attention. To see first hand what other craftspeople make is so inspirational.


 I used the Bamboo Shape 1 to tie the elements together. It is simply painted in a combination of 'camouflage' colors.


 My second page uses an older Scraplet for the title - Wet N Wild. The photo is from the day we arrived in Phuket during the Thai New Year or Water Festival Songkran.


 This chipboard went through quite a few alterations. First I applied a base coat of impasto mixed with blue paint and allowed that to dry. At that stage it was too bright and stark for the page. So I gave it a light stippled coat of white paint. Once this was dry, I finished it off with a coat of Dimensional Magic. Once dried it has a brilliant wet look to it.


Until Next Time
Happy Scrapping 
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment