Sunday, September 7, 2014

Football chipboards

Hi Deb here again with a couple of pages I've done recently. 

The first one is of my eldest son, quite a few years ago when he played Auskick on the MCG. I used the title Aussie Rules Footy and AFL Footballers in Ruck for this page. 

I have distressed the paper, then used soft pastels which I rubbed to blend and smudge across the background. Using black gesso and a stencil, I created the texture in random spots.The chipboards were decorated individually. The footballers were lightly sprayed with a color spritz and the title colored with pens.


The next layout was also about the same event. On this page I used a Custom Cut for the title and feature on this page. This was simply inked with a chalk ink to color it.


 The Football again, is simply inked to color it.


You'll find a large range of chipboards at A2Z Scraplets

Thanks for stopping by,
Until next time
Happy Scrapping


No comments:

Post a Comment