Sunday, September 14, 2014

Loving these Hashtag words ....


Deb here again today with a couple of pages to share.

The first one is another of my son's football days. In this one I have used the chipboards raw. The engraved frame is one from the Set of 3 PL cards and I've combined it with a small Hashtag word, Memories.


These journalling cards come as a solid piece but I have cut along the engraving line to create a frame from it.


The Hashtag memories word is part of a set of 6 words, a really handy and great set of words to use on your pages. 


 The next one I'd like to share with you is one of my youngest child and her ever faithful companion. Nothing will come between them and so this title was just right for the page.


  I have used the Friends Fur Ever and simply chalked it to slightly change the color from raw to a light kraft color to suit the page.

 

Until next time
Happy Scrapping
Deb


No comments:

Post a Comment