Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Puppy Love

Hi everyone, i have a few layouts to share with you today. I started using the scraplets that i altered in my last post. Was good having them all done and ready to pop on a layout.


This first picture is one of my baby girl, only a few months ago now but boy is she a lot bigger now.


I have used a hash tag and left it natural as well as a start which was painted and stamped over.


Ooohhh first grandchild, and proud pop.


I have used the love frame which i had embossed in the cuttlebug and a start which was covered in paper and i popped a button on it.

3 generations here...


I have used another hashtag which i have painted and another star which was inked and covered in glossy accents.

Well thanks for stopping by and reading.
Kerry xx

No comments:

Post a Comment