Monday, October 6, 2014

My A2z Birthday Post

Hi
Caz here with you again today.
It's a very special day for me. On this day October 6 2009 I was first accepted onto the A2z scraplets design team. What a wonderful journey it has been. I was hoping to make this an extra special post as my first grand baby was due on September 28 but she has not arrived as yet and Mum is being induced on the 5th at 4 pm. It is actually the 5th when I am writing this post so I can be at the hospital with them. I had planned to do something big for my birthday post but waiting on baby has pushed everything aside. My layout is a photo shoot I did with my son and daughter in law at 37 weeks, with just 3 weeks till baby's due date.

 
I have used beautiful script word
I also used Months arrows

 And a similar ornate oval frame

All the chipboard pieces I heat embossed with an antique white embossing powder

I hope you have enjoyed my share and next time I can show off my gorgeous little grand baby.
Till next time
Happy Crafting
 

No comments:

Post a Comment