Sunday, October 12, 2014

On the Farm .....


Deb with you again today sharing a layout I did of my youngest daughter and her pets. Yes, a pig, calf and a dog!

My husband and I recently took some time out and what better relaxation than to throw some photos, paper collections, chipboards and bits and bobs in and scrap in between walks, coffee and lunches. I'd set myself a challenge having to use what I'd packed.


 A close up of the Chipboard. With limited supplies I have just inked the chipboard with a couple of colors to give it some character.



Materials used:
Crate Paper Collection
Ink

My next page is one of my grandmother, many years ago in her younger days. 


A close up of the chipboard hinges. Again, with limited supplies all I have done is inked the chipboard with a pigment and metallic ink.


I have also simply inked the Dangles to give them a vintage look.


 I have used the same combination of inks on the leafy flourish.


Materials used:
Recollection Flowers
Graphic 45 Papers
Ink

Until Next Time
Happy Scrapping
Deb 


No comments:

Post a Comment