Monday, November 10, 2014

Another new month!!

Hi there, Yvette with you today!  November already - where are the months going??  Today I'm sharing 2 layouts I have created for A2Z Scraplets with you.  Both summer related…appropriate considering the heat we've been experiencing these past few weeks in Brisbane!

My first layout is a fresh, colourful one featuring my lovely daughter.  I've used the "Live Laugh Love" chipboard as my title.




Some closeups of the chipboards…




I embossed each word with Stampendous Shabby Blue embossing enamel.  I absolutely love this stuff! Chunks of white, gold and then loads of fine blue glitter - so pretty and very easy and quick to do!




Something different for me for my second layout.  I have been "dabbling" for a while now with project life style layouts.  I have done a few, but not for sharing.  So …. here it is, hope you like it!



Some closeups of the chipboards I used…


Here I used the "heart circle" and a "camera journal".  


"Best time ever" from a set of 6 hashtag words.






and the camera circle tab from the same set as the heart circle.

I kept it very simple with all the chipboard on this layout and coated everything with Chipped Sapphire distress paint.  Of course I added some bling to a few bits with Kindyglitz.  That's it - quick & easy.



Thanks so much for stopping by today.
Until next time, Happy scrapping!
Yvette xx





No comments:

Post a Comment