Monday, January 5, 2015

Happy 2015

Hi
 
Caz with you today. I hope you all had a fabulous Christmas and a safe new year. We had a great Christmas the first for our beautiful little grand daughter. Many memories captured and saved you will no doubt be seeing some over the coming months. Today I have 2 very different pages to share with you.
 
The first once again my beautiful grand daughter. I used The Beautiful Border word on this page and it fit perfectly. I am pretty chuffed at how this page turned out simple yet elegant as I certainly wanted the picture to be star of the show.


Unfortunately I have no close ups as Blogger is turning most of my pics upside down and I cannot remedy it. The joys of technology. I just painted the A2z scraplet word with a soft pink Kaisercraft paint.
 
Products used were
Bazzill
A2z scraplet word Beautiful
Kaisercraft flowers
Prima flowers
Prima bling
Kaisercraft pearl strips
Kaisercraft paint
Unknown heart beads
Ribbon
Kaisercraft Lullaby paper collection and embellishment
 
The second layout I have to share is this one


I just randomly sprayed the frame with glimmer mist in the colours I sprayed on the background to decorate this A2z scraplet and just misted each of the other words to go with the page.
 


Products used were
A2z scraplets
Bazzill
Prjoect life embellishemnts
Home made droplets
Glimmer mist
Black jounalling pen
 
I hope I have shared a little inspiration with you today
Till next time
Happy crafting
 

No comments:

Post a Comment