Friday, January 9, 2015

Hello...

Welcome back to 2015!!

My first post for the year...
While the kids have been on holidays, I have been working every day.

But I have a couple of layouts that I have squeezed in...

AWESOME

This layout is inspired by the photo of myself taken at last years Camp Mojo when we dressed up in the 80's.


Chipboard I have used:

Arrow Square Set
Awesome Title
Musical Flourish Shape

Here are a few close ups:


COFFEE TIME

I was lucky enough to meet this lovely lady scrapper - Anne Patterson. It was great to sit down and have a chat while having a yummy coffee.


Chipboard used:

Coffee Time Title
Joined Hearts

Here is a couple of close ups:


Hope you are enjoying the Xmas break...hope you are having a break too and scrapping happily.




2 comments:

  1. Fantastic Kylie,thought I would pop in and leave a comment,i do love your style

    ReplyDelete