Thursday, May 14, 2015

Laugh Out Loud

HI all.
Donna here with another Summery post.
On a family camping trip last year we went dolphin watching
and were all very excited to go in the boom net.
So to highlight my kids faces in the photo I have used the
Shabby circles to frame them.
I find these pieces perfect for highlighting or framing sections of your photos.
 I have painted the frame black and then I have embossed in small sections
with some embossing enamel again (I love this stuff!)
 I experimented on the background using some watercolour paper
and various inks.
 Added a bit of stamping here and there and some washi tape.
 And here is a closeup of how good the embossing enamel looks after 2 coats (nice and thick)
So, have a look at these shabby circles (there are a few in the pack)
and frame and highlight your images on your next creation.
Thanks for looking


No comments:

Post a Comment