Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Thinking of You

Hello Everybody,  It is me, Lauren up on the blog today to share with you some creative goodness, I hope you are inspired!.

Hope  all is well and you can feel Winter coming to an end soon with Springlike weather becoming the norm.  I can be wishing.


So I made a card for you.  Well two actually, just for you to enjoy with lushous goodies on them from A2Z Scaplets shop.  Oh my do I love to shop!!




So while I was shopping, I had to buy this fantastic set of four dies from Memory Box called Distressed Windham Collage (style 30041) from A2Z Scraplets Shop of course!  Well you know I love Memory Box Dies and you know I love Distressed and I also love Collage, so this one was just calling my name.  Four beautiful dies in different patterns and sizes just the one I have used.  Perfect for so many projects and ideas.  On this card I have also put some foliage, lovely handmade by me flowers and some other bought flowers and some lovely A2Z Scraplets Chippie flowers Scribbly Flowers Set of 3 Shapes.



The Chipboard flowers have been done with gesso to give a good coating for the spray to cling to.  A double go of Ranger Perfect Pearl Spray and then some glitter sprinkled.  Then heated and embossed.  The embossing was a bit patchy as I think I need more heat, so practice will be needed for this technique form me.  But I am sure you will do better with it. Embossing has never been my best trick!!



The Flowers are finished with some Ice Stickles from Ranger.  I have fallen in love again with this glitter glue, hmmm....

Hope you like it :)


And this second card is in my favourite pink and green.  Another new die from Memory Box called Modern Border Trim (style 30048), love these arrows and the cutout bits I have used to add to the area around the chipboard.  The ruffled ribbon and the added (dimensionally) the butterfly swirls from, they are really Butterfly and Flourish Medium from  A2Z Scraplets.



The Butterfly Swirl is done with Gesso, a coat of paint, pink on the butterflies and green on the rest.



Then sprinkled with glitter while still wet, and when dry I have used Ranger Inkessentials Medium Crackle Accents.  Love the way this dries more crackly the longer it dries.



Hope you like it :)

Hugs :)

Lauren xx

No comments:

Post a Comment