Saturday, September 19, 2015
Hi everyone, its Kerry here today to share a step by step layout with you. I have included an A2Z Scraplet that you can find here.
If you would like to do this layout then read on.
1. Choose a sheet of patterend paper. Not one that has a lot of colours in it as the layout is busy enough. Apply some gesso down one side as shown.
2. Add some random pieces of washi tape. Cut some paper strips up in random sizes.
3. Stick down your paper strips leaving a gap where your photo will go.
4.Spray some colour spray onto some plastic.
5. Stamp the plastic randomly onto your layout. Repeat with another colour.
6. Splatter some black paint over your layout.
7. Add some yellow gelatos for a pop of colour.
8. Heat emboss your scraplet in your first colour.
9. Choose a second colour, random emboss parts.
10. Do some random stamping.
Add your photo and some random diecuts around the photo.
11. Stick on your scraplet and you are done.
Hope your weekend has been great so far and you enjoyed my post.