Monday, September 14, 2015

Something for the boys...

HI there and welcome to another week...

I have a couple of layouts of my son to share today.  For the first layout I have used the title "I {heart} you".  I have simply embossed the title with white embossing powder.  I have been enjoying the simpler, flatter layouts lately and am really happy with how this one turned out.  I have taken some inspiration from Tarrah McLean's scrapping style.




For my second layout, I have decided to enter into the Kraft + challenge.  I look each month at the challenges they have and just haven't had the time to enter.  But this month when I saw the triangles, I knew I'd have to give it a shot with these amazing A2Z Scraplet Triangles.



The "Boy" title on this layout is cut from Baby Boy title.  I will use the Baby part of the title some other time.  I simply coated all the chipboard on this layout with acrylic paints.  Very basic and quick!
 


Thank you so much for stopping by today. 
Until next time, happy crafting.
Yvette x






No comments:

Post a Comment