Thursday, October 22, 2015

Halloween (plus 1 random)

Today I have a Halloween post for you all
seeing its just around the corner.
My kids love Halloween, but then again, they love to dress up.
So each year they do a small trick or treat with our neighbours.
But today my page is about my little nephew who joined
in on trick or treating with the kids one year.
 Don't you just love this 12x12 sized spider web!!!! Its so effective.
 So I have jsut painted it with gesso and then went over the top of that
once dry with a white gelato
 The title piece 'Halloween' has also been coloured with Gelatos
I absolutely love the font on this title!
 I have just added some random Halloween papers and die cuts
as well as some gauze that I sprayed black for added texture.
I also have another quick share.
For this page I have used a corner piece, piece 20
Yes, I used this piece and simply bent it about and cut in half
till I got the vines I wanted for my flowers!
 I left this raw to blend with my cardstock
 You can always alter your chipboard to suit your needs.
Happy scrapping and Happy Halloween!



1 comment:

  1. Love the Halloween!!! Love both but the Halloween really packs a punch!

    ReplyDelete