Monday, October 19, 2015

Selfies and crazy kids

Hi,

Caz here with you today sharing a couple of layouts of the selfies our kids just love to take.
On this page I have used the A2z scraplets what the circle word


I simply heat embossed the scraplet and embellished using lots of mists and simple embellishments.


A fun way to use a few different images of  those selfies our kids love to take. 

 This layout I have used the #selfie and the Circle Hash texture shape


Once again lots of mists and simple embellishing to finish it off.
 
 I shall be back with you soon to share some more.
Till then ....
Happy Crafting

1 comment:

  1. Aww Sis these are just amazing... love them both so much. I so wish I could do this style of scrapbooking... I so struggle to make it look abstract without wanting to fight to make it look orderly if that makes sense!? Off topic. These layouts are just stunning Sis <3

    ReplyDelete