Here is a close up of the title that I simply heat embossed with gold embossing powder.
For the Leafy Vine, I also embossed with the gold, but while it was still hot I sprinkled some white over the top randomly.
For the title with this one I coated it with gesso then to achieve the colour I needed to match with the paper I first spritzed with a mist, but the colour didn't give me the consistency and vibrancy I was after, so I dug out my gelatos and rubbed a combination of a pink and red over the chipboard and ta-da I had the colour I wanted!
The other chippie on this layout is actually called "Pumpkin Vines". When I was making this layout I thought it looked like rose leaves and a rose bud that went well with the paper I used. It wasn't until looking up the name of the chippie in the A2Z Scraplets products that I saw what it was called and had a little giggle to myself for being so wrong! Oh well, I still think they work ok on this layout. I coated them with white gesso, then painted the leaves and stem green and did the pink "rose bud" the same way I did the title. I then outlined the "buds" with a green pen and drew the veins onto the leaves for more character.