Sunday, November 8, 2015

Hello!!!

Hello everyone. Its Kerry here today sharing some gorgeous A2Z scraplets with you.
I don't know about you all but this year is flying way too fast for me. My oldest is finishing primary school this year and he is growing up so fast. Not sure if I am ready for it all but I haven't got much choice about it, I cant stop time.
 
Here is a layout of me and my baby girl....
 
 
Don't you love that big droppy mess, and that cute butterfly!!!

 
Here is my fur baby getting ready to go for one of our walks. We got a bit slack over winter starting to get back into it.

 
And I absolutely love these circles. And a hint with these, I cut them in half or whatever is hidden behind the photo so I can use it on another layout.

 
And another...a few years ago now.

 
 
love, love these...

 
Thanks for stopping by and reading.
Kerry xx


No comments:

Post a Comment