Wednesday, December 9, 2015
A card with a feather and Circles with a Tangled Shape
I am running low on time now that christmas is coming closer, so I took the opportunity to combine three of my DT-assignments making this card. I really like the combination!
For This Project You Will Need:
• FabScraps Serenity C77 collection
• Cutting file from Pretty Crafty Stuff (feathers)
• Distress ink
• White embossing powder
• Stamp from WOW (Maya Isaksson Design), ink
• White CS
1. Make a 6x6 card base using the White CS
2. Cut a 5 ½ x 5 ½ “ piece of the C77 005, Ink the edge using distress ink.
3. Cut two stripes from the C77 008. Ink the edges and add.
4. Turn the paper (C77 008) around and cut a piece 4 ¼ x 5”. Ink the edges and add onto a thicker piece of paper or cardstock to add dimension. Add
5. Cut a slightly smaller piece of the C77 006. Ink the edges and add.
6. Punch a border from the C77 003, ink edges and add.
7. Punch, cut or die cut a feather from the C77 003. Ink the edges and add.
8. Emboss the chipboard using a white embossing powder and add.
9. Cut out the butterflies and bird in circles from the MC77 001A and add onto the chipboard.
10. Stamp a sentiment, cut out in a banner shape, add some color and ink the edges. Shape it against your fingers. Add.
11. Write a greeting inside and send to a dear friend!