Thursday, January 14, 2016

Donna's favourites for 2015

Hi all
I can't believe that we are now in 2016 already!!
So for the month of January all the 
design team members are sharing their favourite pages/creations from 2015.
Here are my 3.
First up is one of the pages that was in my initial application for my DT position:
HELLO BALI
I love A2Z's circular frames as they tie the page together so well.
Next up, is my first DT page:
I HEART YOU
It was so terrifying trying to get a decent page together
for my very first share, but I really liked the way it came together.
And my final share is:
LAUGH OUT LOUD
Once again I used a smaller circle frame for my photo
and it was a first for me playing with watercolour paper
and I love the way the inks/mists blended on it.

Now to get creating some new pages for my shares for 2016!
Happy scrapping




No comments:

Post a Comment