Friday, January 15, 2016

hello....

Well 2015 has been and gone so quickly.
And I think 2016 will be the same...
I have my eldest who has just got her Learner's,
my middle child Emma whom doesn't want to stop growing or learning,
and my youngest who will finish primary schooling this year....
How SCARY is all of them !!!!

So deb has asked us to share our favourite layouts for 2015.
That's really hard...
But I thought I would feature a layout of each of my beautiful girls.

First up is Emma...


Next is Kayley...


And last of all is Bridget...



I have so loved being on this amazing team and I do thank Deb for having me and allowing me to create with her wonderful chipboard.

I hope everyone celebrated the new year well and I look forward to sharing my creations with you during 2016...

Thanks,

No comments:

Post a Comment