Friday, February 5, 2016

Dream catcher

Hello everyone. Kerry here to share some layouts with you today. How has all the back to school mornings going?? I am finding it good to get back into a routine.
 
I entered Scrapbooking Memories Masters challenge last year, of course didn't get in but here are 3 of my entries that had some gorgeous A2Z scraplets on them.
 
 
 
I painted this dream catcher and added to my layout for an awesome feature for my layout. You can find it here.

 
 
In this layout I used a frame in my layering. This is when my cat was a kitten and this week she had her own babies. So sweet.

 
I painted the frame white. You can find it here.

 
Here is my last layout. I have heat embossed this scraplet.

 
 

 
Thanks for stopping by and reading.
Kerry xx


No comments:

Post a Comment