Monday, February 1, 2016

Frosty Morning

Hi,

Caz here with you today sharing a page I created with a photo of my gorgeous little grand daughter back in August when Tasmania was blanketed with snow. This does not happen to often in the townships however our mountains and hills are often covered with that white fluffy stuff throughout winter.

 I have used the A2z scraplets Frosty Morning Gr for my title. I just gave it a really rough coat with gesso and used Tim Holtz distress ink around the edges and gave the snowflakes a little dust with Crystalina kindy glitz.


 I also used the A2z scraplets Donna's arrow set Ebony as embellishments I just gave them a rough coat with gesso.

 A close up of the Frosty morning scraplet.


Products used were:

Patterned Papers Bo Bunny, About a girl, Fancy Pants design
Gesso
Royal & Langnickel Brush mfg rubons
Tim Holtz distress ink Vintage photo
String
Heidi swapp distress tool
Bo bunny embellishments
Kindy Glitz Crystalina

 
I hope you have enjoyed my share today. I will be back real soon.
Till next time
Happy Crafting
 

No comments:

Post a Comment