Saturday, September 3, 2016

Born to be Wild by Judith Armstrong - September Mood Board Challenge

Hi, welcome to my first post as part of the Design Team at A2Z Scraplets. First I must thank Deb for choosing me to be part of the team.
I've been scrapping for 10 years now. My kids have grown into adults but I still have a backlog of photos of them at a younger age to scrap so you will see them popping up from time to time. I am also a keen photographer and animal lover so you will probably see quite a few animal layouts popping up to.

Anyway onto my first layout to share with you. This one is based on the new September Challenge here at A2Z Scraplets.


I was inspired by the colours, the arrows, the chevrons and the zentangle element of the arrows.


I used the Distressed Diamonds Stencil and some gritty texture paste for my background.


I also used the Born to be Wild chipboard piece. I first painted it with a couple of coats of navy blue acrylic paint and then used a white paint pen (I used a Posca) to create the Zentangle patterns on the chipboard.


Here's another close up of the chipboard and stencilling.


Why don't you give the challenge a go. We love seeing your entries.

Judith




2 comments:

  1. The zentangle title is so clever and works so well for this layout, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This layout is STUNNING , love what you have done with the chipboard title. Love the bow tie , whats not to love about this, just gorgeous
    Mary

    ReplyDelete