Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Happy


Well hello, it's me again
I love the simplicity of this layout. Like everyone else I have so much 
washi tape, I thought I should use some of it!!!!  So here it is, a bit of gesso,  a 
stencil, some washi tape, hand stitching that I always love to add to my layouts 
and of course the gorgeous A2Z Scraplets Happy chipboard


The Happy brush chipboard word  is covered in glue (as I don't have a Minc machine), 
then I stuck on some Deco foil, I applied some pressure to it rubbing it over with my
finger then peeled the foil off. The foil hasn't perfectly covered the chipboard but I
actually don't mind the way it turned out.


Hope you get to have a lovely happy scrapping day.
Cheers - Tanya




2 comments:

  1. Turned out wonderful! Thank you for using our Deco Foil for this beautiful layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This layout makes me happy just looking at it, gorgeous !
    Mary

    ReplyDelete