Friday, September 16, 2016

So Happy

Hi everyone. Its the last day of term 3 here in Victoria. As soon as I write this up im heading in to final assemblies and to pick my kids up. Lots of fun over the next 2 weeks I hope. Lots of scrapping and studying for me...well that's what I have planned anyway.
 
Here is a closeup of my layout im sharing today. I used this swirl from the August release that im soooo in love with. Just love good boy appropriate embellishments. The older they get the harder they are to find as well.
 
I stuck the A2Z scraplet chippy down first then gesso over it and had fun with my sprays.
 
 
Here is the finished layout. If you just need this chippy then you can find it here

 
If you are starting school holidays too have an awesome 2 weeks.
Thanks for stopping by
Kerry xx


3 comments:

  1. Love your background work and the swirl chippy is the perfect touch
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. These swirls are walking out the door!!! Love the page Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  3. These swirls are walking out the door!!! Love the page Kerry

    ReplyDelete