Thursday, September 8, 2016

TOGETHER IS THE BEST ~ SEPT MOOD BOARD CHALLENGE

Hello Mary here, very excited to be sharing my first layout as a DT member for A 2 Z Scraplets.
September is a month of new beginnings as in Australia it heralds the first of Spring. We have a gorgeous mood board to inspire you


and here is my interpretation of the challenge

Together is the best


I have used feathers on the dream catcher, misted the chevron pattern, the arrow , and added the flair with the word wild.
I finished my layout with the A 2 Z Scraplets chippy "Together is the best" which I embossed with Zing embossing powder.


The A 2 Z Scraplets  chippies are fabulous for Titles on your layouts


I hope you will join us this month with the gorgeous challenge. Just head over to our facebook page to post your entries and be in the running for a prize.
Thank you for calling by and until next time
Happy Creating
Mary x

No comments:

Post a Comment