Thursday, October 6, 2016

FAMILY

Hello Mary here again, boy the days sure do fly by !

I would like to share a layout with you using the gorgeous "Family" word chipboard piece .


I recently spent 3 lovely nights in the mountains scrapping with friends, where we shared ideas and techniques.


One of the tips shared I used on my layout here.  I used two different shades of copic pen to colour my chippy, half with black and half with grey and then I used a stellar wink pen to draw a line across the middle that gives a lovely silver glitter.
There is a chippy and chippy word for every occasion you could think of at the A 2 Z shop, I am blown away by the selection.
The photo is my eldest son and my two Grand Children, pretty cute I think :).
Until next time
Happy Creating
Mary x



No comments:

Post a Comment