Monday, October 17, 2016

LOVE

Hello Mary here today to share a project with you.

A few weeks ago now I was lucky enough to go to the mountains with some scrappy friends for three nights . We laughed and talked and ate and scrapped and shared tips and techniques. On the first morning we all created a canvas and I used a A 2 Z Scraplets Chippy for my canvas title.

LOVE

I firstly treated the chipboard with gesso and then painted with Enamel Accents, when that dried I covered it with Crackle medium. 


I left the crackle medium to dry overnight and the next day rubbed gesso over once more to accentuate the crackle medium . To add some lovely texture to the canvas I applied texture paste through the  Staggered Stencil

I hope I have inspired you to get a little messy and have some fun with your products . 
Until next time
Happy Creating
Mary x

1 comment: