Saturday, November 26, 2016

Hip Hip Hooray by Judith Armstrong

Welcome to my final share of the month. Where has the time gone. It will soon be Christmas!!!

I am sharing a layout today featuring my daughter on her 18th birthday. 



I used the A2Z Scraplets Hip Hip Hooray title. I began by painting it with pink acrylic paint. Then I heat embossed it but the pink wasn't the right colour so I added some sticky embossing powder and heated that and added some glitter on top to create the effect I was after. That's the good thing about chipboard, it is quite forgiving and you can alter what you have done if it doesn't turn out as expected.


Thanks for looking

Judith xx








1 comment:

  1. Beautiful layout.Love the pastel tones with the black and white photo and then the sparkly chipboard really makes a statement .

    ReplyDelete