Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Love This Life


Hello, Tanya here sharing a layout that I have done using this 
months challenge mood board as inspiration. I loved the blue
colour in the mood board and I've toned down the squares to
more my style using gesso and a stencil and outlining a few
of the squares with a black pen.



The chipboard title Love This Life was perfect for this 
scrapbooking page. I just love the font used on this chipboard.
The title has been embossed using black embossing powder.


I know this time of the year is busy for everyone but I hope you 
can find some time to play along and join our challenge.
Dont forget to mention to your family that you would like some new 
A2Z Scraplets chipboard for Christmas. Perfect stocking filler don't 
you think...hehehe. 

Have a great day - Tanya x



1 comment: