Thursday, December 15, 2016

WE WISH YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS

Hello Mary here today to share a layout with you.
Being that Christmas is desending upon us at a rate of knots , I thought I would do a Christmas layout.
This is our Eldest Son being Santa in 2013 , Photo taken by his brother for the local newspaper


The Stars in Tangle Frame was perfect for showcasing my photo


I embossed the stars gold and then the rest of the circles part in the green and part in red ,Christmas colours. I then just added gold gems here and there.and also some sentiments around the chipboard piece. I was really happy with how it turned out.
Don't forget our challenge , which you can find here and you can be in the running for a pack of gorgeous chipboard.
Thank You for calling by. I encourage you to visit the A2Z Scraplets shop as there are new releases being uploaded to the site on a regular basis.
Until next time, happy creating
Mary x

No comments:

Post a Comment