Wednesday, January 25, 2017

"Boys" Scrapbook layout by Louise

Hi Crafters

Louise with you today to share a new scrapbook layout

"Boys"


I was immediately drawn to this honeycomb chipboard.


It came as a frame but I cut it in half diagonally to use it differently.
I gave it a coat of gesso and then layed it out on the page.



It wasn't until I started playing with paper layers and mixed media background that I decided what to do with the chipboard.
I used the Tim Holtz distress Crayons to colour the chipboard and then blended with my finger - no water needed.


The title received two coats of Colour Blast embossing powder in bling.

I've used the

Large chicken wire frame
&
My Boys scripty word

Thanks for visiting.
Happy Scrapping. 

1 comment:

  1. LOVE what you have done with the chipboard piece . This looks wonderful, really love the colours
    Mary

    ReplyDelete