Saturday, January 7, 2017

Hello Beautiful - January A2Z Papercraft Challenge DT Sample - Judith Armstrong


Good Morning and a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
Judith here with my first share for 2017. This is my take on the January A2Z Papercraft Challenge which this month is a sketch. I am a great bird lover and photographer and recently we have had goldfinches nesting in our garden. These are one of my all time favourite birds and I got the camera out to take some pictures of them. 


I used the A2Z Scraplets Hello Beautiful 2 word title and painted it with green acrylic paint.



For my banner I used some birds out of the an A2Z birdcage 8 shapes and painted them with brown acrylic paint.




Here is the challenge sketch which I based my page on :


Why don't you give it a go. You don't even have to include chipboard on your layout but of course we would love to see some A2Z product on it. You could win yourself a lovely pack of A2Z goodies.

Judith xx




1 comment:

  1. really love your take on the challenge, your colour scheme and banner are wonderful

    ReplyDelete