Monday, January 16, 2017

PRECIOUS MOMENTS

Hello Mary here , First of all I would like to wish everyone a very Happy New Year !
Today I am sharing a layout  using the "Precious Moments" chipboard piece and  also using one of A 2 Z Scraplets  Stencils

Precious Moments 


The chipboard title is perfect for the photo of my daughter when she was little with my Mum and Dad.

I have embossed the two words , One in Pink and the other in Purple. It is a littl hard to see in the photo, but I then went over the words with aWink of Stell brush, that gives a silver sparkle.


I used texture paste through the A2Z Scraplets stencil  to add texture to my layout. I then shaded with Pan Pastel and went around the pattern with a black sharpie, to  make it stand out even more.
I encourage you to pop over to the Shop, there is seriously a chipboard shape , title, word for everything you can think of , as well as stencils  etc.
Until next time , happy creating
Mary xx


No comments:

Post a Comment