Sunday, January 29, 2017

Seaside Serenity - Karen McLaughlin

Hi A2Z Fans - Karen back with my take on this month's Challenge.  It is a sketch this month so don't forget you have only a couple of days to join in the fun.  I have used lots of lovely A2Z Chipboard.  I have used the lovely Floral Corners which come in a pack of two.  I have cut one of them in half and used it as a straight piece of chipboard and used the other as a corner just above the flowers.  I have also used a Frame which I have added the Gala Flags Border to the bottom of it. The last piece of chipboard I have used is of course the title Seaside Serenity. Thank you for looking and I hope this inspires you to join in for this month's challenge.














1 comment:

  1. Beautiful. Love the floral corners and how you have used them on your layout
    Mary

    ReplyDelete