Saturday, February 4, 2017

You are my world - February A2Z Scraplets Papercraft Challenge Sample by Judith Armstrong

Good morning and welcome to my first share for the month which is my take on this months A2Z Scraplets Papercraft Challenge which is to scrap you world.
My family is my world but sometimes I wish they would let me take a decent photo of them. On this occasion they kept pullling faces or turning away.


For this layout I used the A2Z Scraplets Hearty Random Squares Texture Shape I couldn't decided what colour to do it so decided to leave it naked. I also cut the top part of it off which would have gone under the photo and placed it at the top of my photos.



Here's a reminder of February's Papercraft Challenge - 

And you could be in the running to win an awesome pack of A2Z Scraplets products so why not give it a go.

Judith xx



1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous take on the challenge. Sometimes it is good to just leave chipboard raw, looks great
    Mary

    ReplyDelete