Saturday, March 11, 2017

Holding the cup by Judith Armstrong

Good morning and welcome to the weekend. Hope it's pleasant weather with you. We have a busy weekend - visiting the Begonia Festival in Ballarat today and then we have a photo exhibition on all day Sunday in Bacchus Marsh. 
Today I'm sharing another footy themed layout. I'm afraid all the photos I have of my daughter at the moment seem to involve football in one way or another!
I liked this photo and I was able to incorporate yellow as well as the red, white and blue of the Bulldogs into the layout. 



I have used the A2Z Scraplets Circle and Star Border which is a great piece of chipboard. I began by giving it several coats of Dylusion paint in After Midnight. Then I filled the circles with beads and used Dimensional Magic to stick them in place. Then I coated the top of the beads and the chipboard with Dimensional Magic to give it a glossy finish.



Thanks for looking

Judith xx


No comments:

Post a Comment