Monday, May 1, 2017

SMILE ~ A NEW CHALLENGE

Hello Mary here to share a layout with you and being the first of the month I am also sharing the new challenge which is a sketch .


This is my take on the challenge

SMILE 





I love the word chippies , they are so versatile and make great titles . You can find this set of 4 words here and there are many more sets of different sentiments in the shop as well. I coloured the Smile chipboard word by covering it with Enamel Accents.



It is Autumn here in Australia and when my children were little we liked to go to the park and play in the leaves. This is my oldest son and a friends daughter enjoying the Autumn day .
Thank you for calling by , we would love to see lots of lovely entries with our Sketch Challenge and by joining in you can also be in the running to win some gorgeous chipboard. You can upload your entries to our facebook page.
Happy Creating
Mary x

No comments:

Post a Comment