Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Best Friends


Hey All
Tanya back again to share another layout with you.

Recently while driving to Melbourne I caught up with one of my oldest friends.
We have been best friends for 40 years now. Just a shame we don't see as much 
of each other as we'd like. It was only when we were just about to get in the car 
to leave that she suggested a photo, so glad she did. This is the most sensible 
one of the two of us and I just had to scrap it.

I love using chipboard as a photo frame. The chipboard I have used is 
Kylie's Spoked Circles. They are a set of three and I have used the largest one.
I have embossed the chipboard with Stampendous Golden Sand Embossing 
Powder and the other piece of chipboard is the Friends chipboard piece. 
Again this piece was embossed, I used Lindy's Best La Vie Cerise




Thanks again for stopping by and checking out our layouts here at A2Z Scraplets.


3 comments:

  1. Love the flourish around the chipboard circle and such a happy photo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thanks, if only I could share the other photos, my goodness they are so silly. We do have lots of laughs when we are together.

    ReplyDelete