Thursday, June 15, 2017

Create ~ Love you to the moon and back

Good Morning fellow scrappers , Mary here today to share a layout with you.


I am not normally a brights scrapper , but I think the photo of my Grandson called for brights.


I have used the A2Z Scraplets Stars ~ there are 8 stars on the sheet, so I normally get about 3 projects from a sheet.
Also the wordlet Create  comes in a pack of 7 different sentiments in the Live, Laugh Love Arrow wordlet set .Over at the shop you will find every word and sentiment you can imagine for your layouts.
For my chipboard on this layout I simply primed with gesso and then painted the chipboard with a Kaisercraft Scarlet Paint. For the stars I then went around the shape with a white signo pen to highlight them.
I hope I have inspired you today to create using the amazing chipboard from A2Z Scraplets.
Happy Creating
Mary x


No comments:

Post a Comment