Friday, June 9, 2017

Hello....

The months are going so quickly...
Hard to believe we are already in winter.
We have already had snow in late April so I believe there will be good falls for all the families that enjoy skiing and snowboarding.

I have a couple of shares for you today.

Sweet


I decided to use Kaiser gel pens on the chipboard to give them a sparkling effect like the puffy title stickers.

Here is a close up:


You can find the feathers here:

Feathers Set



Whatever You Imagine


For this layout I have used the Stone Wall Texture Piece.


You can find this piece in the shop here:

Stone Wall Texture

Here is a couple of close ups:


I have also used the same chipboard piece on another layout but left it raw.


and a close up:


Thanks for stopping by today...


No comments:

Post a Comment