Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Beautiful


Hello! Tanya here to share my layout for this months A2Z Scraplets challenge.

The challenge criteria is to use a new technique or new product. 
I have used some sewing pattern paper under my chipboard Beautiful title. 

Because my photo was small I decided to add the photo to a tag.
The other chipboard pieces that I have used are actually Corner 25 flourishes.  
They are so versatile and don't need to just be used as corners as you can see from the pictures below.
They have been lightly inked all the chipboard with ground expresso distress ink. 








2 comments:

  1. Love this. I love how you have layered up the tag. You have really showcased the wonderful photo to perfection
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mary. It's really hard using such small photos sometimes

    ReplyDelete