Friday, August 11, 2017

Hello....

Well we are right in the coldest month for Tumut.
Lots of birthdays coming up and my brothers birthday was last week. A very busy month.

I have a couple of shares for you today.

Adventure Awaits


Spoked Circle Set


I have left the chipboard raw and I also cut up to place in corners.

here is a couple of close ups:


You Got This


You Got This Title


Here is a close up:



Squiggle Set

Here is a close up:


For all my pieces I have used Dylusion Paint as they have bright colours which make the chipboard certainly "pop" on my layout.

Up2Mischief


Up2Mischief title

Fine Scribble Circle

Here is a couple of close ups:


This months challenge at A2ZScraplets is a sketch.


This is my layout example.

Fabulous Day


This layout is pretty simple but using the arrows so the viewers eyes draw in towards the unreal pic of a friend snorkeling.

Arrow Set


I have just used Blue Stayz On Ink on my chipboard.

Here is a couple of close ups:



Thanks for stopping by today....

No comments:

Post a Comment