Thursday, August 3, 2017

SMILE and a new challenge

Hello Mary here today to share with you a layout using the gorgeous SmileFlower Chipboard piece. Such a cool piece


I treated this piece firstly by priming with gesso and then colouring with watercoulor pencils and inks. I highlighted the flower with a white signo pen.



I was inspired also by our challenge this month. Under my photo I have used modge podge to adhere  dried out teabags also I have added texture by using a embossing folder, covering it with texture paste, spritzing with water and then pressing it onto my Pattern Paper to create a pattern, I then used gelatos to add the colour. They are techniques I have not used for awhile.
The challenge is ....


We would love to see what new technique or product you show us. Link your entries to our facebook page here 
Happy Creating 
Mary x


No comments:

Post a Comment